Laboratories in Electronics & Communications Engineering department
- Digital System Design.
- Analog communication +LIC.
- Analog electronics
- Advanced communication.
- ARM Microcontroller
- Computer Networks
- Electronic devices and instrumentation
Dr Abdul Kareem s-Research Dean Patents
- Anti Collision System - 415/CHE/2015-29/01/2015
- Auto Mechanized Urinals - 501/CHE/2015-02/02/2015
- System and Apparatus for climbing up a tree to perform various task- 847/CHE/2015-23/02/2015
The programs offered by the department are the most sought after ones by Common Entrance Test (conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority) top rank holders and other aspirants from across the country. All the three programs are outcome based, structured to meet the needs of Industry and Research. The program contents are upgraded with the involvement of industry and reputed research institutions.
Academics at UG level is sustained with a staff to student ratio of 1:15. The curriculum includes a strong self-study component, mini & major projects so as to develop the students’ independent analytical abilities. To support research across the specializations, an excellent infrastructure comprising of Software tools for Materials, devices and Circuits, Software Simulation Environment .